Proposed dwelling comprises; Kitchen, Dining room, Living room, Utility room and WC. First Floor; Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. Externally, there is a parking/turning area, further separate outbuilding and a paddock/garden with impressive views over the Rusland Valley.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a characterful Lakeland barn with the potential to be transformed into a unique dwelling in a delightful rural location in the Lake District National Park.
1. Tenure: Freehold with vacant possession on completion
2. Boundaries: Fence maintenance responsibilities, as far as they are known, are shown by inward facing “T” marks.
3. Wayleaves/Easements: The land is sold subject to, and with the benefit of, all rights of way, whether public or private, any existing or proposed wayleaves, easements or quasi easements whether referred to within these particulars or not.
4. Services: Septic tank drainage – Tricel Novo UK6
5. Inspections: During normal business hours with a set of particulars to hand.
6. The Conditions of Sale: will be available for inspection by prospective purchasers for the seven days prior to sale day at the offices of the auctioneers.
7. Solicitors: Mr N Davenport, Lancaster House, Lake Road, Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 0AD. Telephone: 01539 431919